Digital Sales Executive – Chester - 17.5K per annum / Uncapped OTE
Out There is a forward thinking digital marketing company that broke onto the scene in 2015 and has successfully built momentum in selected areas of the UK. 2018 is the year our business is set to go national. We are on a mission to connect people with real time offers all over the UK, specialising in the leisure and lifestyle sector (bars, hotels, restaurants, spas, gyms etc.)
We are looking for an experienced digital sales executive with an appetite for innovation to join our team in Chester.
The life of an Out There Digital Sales Executive:
- Every day you will strive to achieve an agreed levels of business in an office based telesales environment – We are not call centre staff, we are indeed sales professionals who understand our customers and value the consultation process.
- Each week you will check in with your Senior Sales Mentor to discuss your progress, we believe in the power of personal development and want people to feel good about what they do.
- You will be an excellent teacher who can effectively present the key benefits of the Out There offering in order to secure new business.
- Our Marketing team will be your closest companions and will work hard to make sure you are fed a steady flow of qualified leads.
- Each month you will work with your Sales Mentor to learn more about Out There product developments and competitors – Change is a constant theme in the world of digital.
- The switch is always on and you will be expected to work independently to seek new revenue generating opportunities in order to ensure targets are met.
- Teamwork makes the dream work, all members of staff in the business work as one unit. You are expected to be a team player who can communicate with other areas to get the job done.
- Process is key so ensuring that you take the correct payments and follow financial confidentiality procedure is an absolute must for our DSE’s.
- This is a targeted role with opportunities for people who can sell - each month and quarter you present to your Sales Leader on all your achievements. You are expected to show how you have met your targets and what you are going to do next month to blow them out of the water.
Could you be the person we need?
Ultimately the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills. We want someone who is Out There - that means someone who is innovative and creative with a passion for getting better. There are also a few other things you will need:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience within a Sales or Call Centre B2B Sales is preferable.
- Digital or advertising industry background would be ideal for this one.
- 28 holidays per year including public holidays to recharge your batteries.
- Full sales academy training provided to make sure you can hit the ground running.
- Access to employee reward deals from a range of leisure businesses across the UK.
- Competitive bonus structure with monthly and annual incentives.
The company are situated on the outskirts of Chester within easy reach via public transport, free car parking on site, new modern office. The company offer excellent opportunities and an uncapped bonus structure.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org