Out There is a rapidly growing digital marketing business that enables people to get the best promotions and information on things to do, places to eat, bars, spas, days out and leisure facilities wherever they may be. We offer an advertising portal that helps bring businesses new customers through email marketing, on line advertising, social media and mobile marketing. Due to our rapid growth across the UK we are looking for self-motivated sales people to join the Out There team.
The role is to sell advertising space to local businesses across the dedicated postcode area. It will be mostly face to face selling, however appointment making and follow up calls are also required.
The role is based from home and offers a basic salary along with healthy commission scheme. The normal working week is Monday to Friday although some weekends may be required. Suitable candidates must drive. If you want to join the digital marketing revolution, then this is the role for you.
Area Sales Manager
£16,000- £18,000 per annum
Above £3,500 is 15% bonus
Above £5,000 is 20% bonus
Above £7,500 is 25% bonus
Overview of main duties and responsibilities
||35 hours per week, normally shifts are Monday - Friday however flexible working hours are required. Some evenings and weekend work may also be required.
|Purpose of Job:
||To achieve sales targets. Develop sales and marketing plans to promote and maximise advertising income opportunities. To provide a quality, effective and efficient service to all clients.
- To identify leads and other advertising sales opportunities
- To attend and sell to appointments
- To achieve agreed levels of cold calling activity
- To work to agreed KPIs
- To ensure that the company internal / external customer care & equal opportunity policies are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that monthly and quarterly objectives, as agreed with your line manager, are met.
- To ensure that you have a good knowledge of the competition
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com