Outthere.today are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join the Sales Team in Brighton. Reporting into the Regional Director, you will be responsible for proactively sourcing and developing new business opportunities with SMEs and building long term relationships. Through a consultative sales approach you will present business solutions to meet the customers and Outthere’s expectations and will become a vital part of the customers marketing and business plans
What are we looking for?
Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian on 07976 525606.
- Proven track record of new business sales and account management, preferably in any of the following industries: media, recruitment, advertising and e-commerce
- Experience in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success at agreed levels
- Excellent communication skills, must have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer
- Strong relationship builder, has a positive attitude and is a team player
- Highly driven, self-motivated, target orientated, resilient and tenacious
- Customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised and plans and prioritises work effectively